Woman of a Certain Age

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's Begun

Okay then. It's begun.
Just last month.
While my body has been changing for several years, this last month, evidence that I've entered "The Change" is pretty damn evident:

  • I skipped a month.
  • I'll just be sitting here, doing nothing, minding my own business, when a WAVE of heat washes through me.
  • I'll wake up in the middle of the night and although not sweating, I'll be very warm and kick off the covers. Then I'll wake up not long later and be freezing.
  • Sleep has always been my friend; I've never had trouble here. Now... insomnia.
And did I mention? I'm a bitch. I say things and some inside Self turns around and looks at me incredulously: why the hell did you just say that? I give her the bird.

Oh how fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home